Lawsuits are a fact of life. Whether you need to sue or are being sued, you should obtain an experienced litigator with the knowledge, skills and judgment to fight on your behalf. Located in Prince William County, VF&N’s team of seasoned civil litigators both prosecute lawsuits and defend clients in state and federal courts, mediation, and arbitration.
• Lending & Banking
• Mechanic’s Lien and Bond Cases
• Real Estate Covenants, Agreements, Tax Appeals
• Trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition
• Wills and Trust
• Zoning and Land Use
- Mechanics lien: Filed mechanics lien on Boeing 777 in connection with payment defaults by client and led settlement negotiations
- National Labor Relations Board: Represented company before the National Labor Relations Board in connection with precedent-setting labor relations case prohibiting punitive actions against employees using social media to disparage company or CEO
- Cell tower case for homeowners: Represented a group of homeowners in Prince William County Circuit Court, resulting in the voiding of Special Use Permit (SUP) grant for a cell phone tower. Read More…
- Development covenants: Successfully represented Effingham Manor Winery against a claim that the winery breached the community’s development covenants. Read more…
** NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS: Our prior results, including successful judgments and settlements, do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each case we handle is different and therefore we cannot guarantee any specific result in your case
“VF&N has been an integral part of our professional line up for the past seven years. When it comes down to litigation, I want no one else but Randy Frostick on my team. His legal knowledge and skills are superb and his actions on our behalf are bold, determined and effective.”
– Dan Wight – President of Mid Atlantic Construction Group
“The lawyers at VFN have been helping our construction company succeed and grow since 2010. We have worked with Randy Frostick to prepare all kinds of contracts, negotiate disputes and protect our rights in lawsuits as he has helped us with our business and employment legal issues and construction disputes. …We highly recommend Randy Frostick and Mike Vanderpool to other business owners who want the best attorneys who really care about their clients”
–Scott Walker – President of SWDB, Inc.