Lease agreements can have immediate and long-term implications for your business. It is important to consult with an experienced attorney who can effectively protect your business and shield you from potential liability. VF&N attorneys assist their commercial clients with the negotiation, preparation, and execution of commercial leases.
We recognize that your needs go beyond perfectly executed leases. VF&N also advise clients on the variety of legal issues that arise in leasing transactions such as; financing, litigation, signage, and the purchase or sale of a property. We are a trusted name in the Northern Virginia area for large trade associations, health systems, major retailers, shopping centers, regional real estate developers, and individual corporations.
- Build-outs & leasehold improvements
- Buy and sell Agreements
- Condominium and Homeowners Association matters
- Insurance requirements and banking regulations
- Landlord and tenant mediation, litigation and enforcement
- Negotiation, drafting or review of Commercial leases
- Performing “due diligence” for landlords relating to prospective tenants
- Sublease agreements
“We are grateful for Karen Cohen’s legal expertise in the commercial leasing of the Woodbridge ReStore. It was such a joy to work with her. She is smart, articulate, responsive, and her work impressed all of us. Because of her efforts, we are able to expand our services in the Prince William County community.”
Traci DeGroat – President/CEO of Habitat for Humanity Prince William County