We help businesses identify, commercialize and protect their intellectual property rights. IP is the intangible core of every product or service brought to market. Protecting your IP leverages the competitive advantage you created for your company.
In addition to licensing your IP, we assist in the protection of your valuable intangible assets through prosecution and defense of claims in federal and state litigation, arbitration and administrative proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
We can secure your rights with advice on the registration of trademarks and service marks with the U.S Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and protection of trade dress and trade secret rights as well as the registration of copyrights with the US Copyright Office.
- Copyright registration
- Data privacy breach analysis
- Development of online enforcement protocols, privacy policies, and user and membership agreements
- Intellectual property audits
- Infringement analysis
- Intellectual property litigation and dispute resolution
- IP licensing and commercialization
- Lanham Act and unfair competition actions
- Trademark and trade dress
- Trade secret and confidentiality issues
- Represented Industries:
- Electronics and computer software
- Telecommunications and internet service
- Biotech and chemical
- Manufacturing and mechanical
- Beverage Industry – Beer, wine, spirits
- Service and retail
- Education and nonprofits
- Industrial machinery
- Government contractors