If you have been charged with a felony, misdemeanor, or traffic violation, or have been advised that you or your organization is under investigation for a white-collar crime, you need to take steps to ensure that your interests are fully protected.
We provide a clear understanding of all aspects of your case and utilize our vast investigations and negotiations experience to reach the most favorable result for our clients, all the while preparing for any possible trial. Above all, we keep you informed of the status of your case and all available options.
VF&N’s Criminal Defense team is composed of seasoned litigators and a former prosecutor with a wealth of trial and appellate experience in state and federal courts. We have worked in courts throughout Virginia, and are familiar with the local prosecutors and judges here in Prince William County and Northern Virginia. Let us leverage our experience and skills in your case.
We represent and defend clients in the following areas:
- Felonies, misdemeanors, traffic infractions/tickets, civil offenses
- DUI, reckless driving, hit and run, speeding
- Driver’s license issues, revocations, and suspensions
- White collar, Embezzlement, larceny, fraud
- Juvenile delinquency
- Bond motions
- Firearms rights and restoration, concealed carry permit issues
- Probation violations
- Suppression motions
- Protective orders
- Appeals and post-conviction relief
- Civil asset forfeiture
- Victim advocacy