The mission of Vanderpool, Frostick and Nishanian, P.C. (VF&N) is to provide value-driven solutions to our clients’ legal issues by combining expertise, judgment and perspective to create strategic relationships that focus on our clients’ goals.
VF&N provides innovative and comprehensive legal solutions for businesses, local governments, and individuals. For the past 30 years our attorneys have built a reputation of high-quality service, robust experience, and extensive industry knowledge. With several cross-functional practice areas and a shared passion for helping our clients thrive, our legal teams are equipped to handle our clients’ most complex cases.
Genuine concern for clients.
VF&N attorneys truly care about you and your business. We strive to be your trusted ally by listening to you and focusing on your objectives with honest and informative communication.
Focus on quality.
Our focus on quality includes intensive preparation, relentless execution, and insight into foreseeable concerns and opportunities.
Giving to the community.
We want our community to thrive and are committed to serving the community. We are active advocates of civic leadership, education, arts, and access to justice.
Current community involvement:
- Legal Services of Northern VA -Board Member
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)- committee member
- Local Government Attorneys- Committee member, conference speaker
- George Mason University- Professor, Business Real Estate Development Industry Group, George Mason University Foundation, Mason Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship
- Matthew’s Center for Visual Learning-Board Member
- Center for the Arts of Greater Manassas- Committee member
- Leadership Prince William – Co-founder
- Young Professional of NOVA- Program director
- Virginia Women’s Attorney Association- President
- Prince William County Bar Association- President
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce- Of counsel, Board of Directors
In addition to distinguished legal careers, many of our attorneys have experience working in business, consulting, real estate development and local government. Our depth of experience, coupled with a pragmatic business approach, ensures that our clients receive practical advice rooted in understanding and shared passion.
Awarded AV Preeminent by the Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review
Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine and SmartCEO Magazine as “Legal Elite”
Recipient of the “Leaders in the Law” award & “Influential Women of Virginia” by Virginia Lawyers Weekly
Loy E. Harris Award from the City of Manassas for service to the community
Arthur Sinclair Award from the Prince William County Bar Association for outstanding professionalism
Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers “Significant Service Award”;
Virginia Lawyers Weekly “Up and Coming Lawyers”;
and “40 Under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers Association
Awarded the Lewis F. Powell, Jr. “Excellence in Trial Advocacy” Award, “Trial Attorney of the Year” in Prince William County Circuit Court, and “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by the National Trial Lawyers Association