The mission of Vanderpool, Frostick and Nishanian, P.C. (VF&N) is to provide value driven solutions to our clients’ legal issues by combining expertise, judgment and empathy to create strategic relationships that focus on our clients’ goals.
Our clients have entrusted our firm with their legal needs for over 30 years. VF&N provides innovative and comprehensive solutions for businesses, municipalities, and individuals. With nine cross-functional practice areas, our expansive legal team is equipped to handle our client’s most complex cases. Our attorneys have a reputation of high-quality service, robust experience, extensive industry knowledge, and a shared passion for helping our clients thrive.
Genuine concern for clients.
VF&N attorneys truly care about you and your business. We strive to be your trusted ally by listening to you and focusing on your objectives with honest and informative communication.
Focus on quality.
Our focus on quality means intensive preparation, extensive insight, and relentless execution. We not only advise on the case at hand but also educate clients on foreseeable concerns or opportunities based on the outcome. We go above and beyond for our clients.
Giving to the community.
We want our community to thrive and are committed to serving the community. We are active advocates of civic leadership, education, arts, and access to justice.
Current community involvement:
- Legal Services of Northern VA -Board Member
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)- committee member
- Local Government Attorneys- Committee member, conference speaker
- George Mason University- Professor, Business Real Estate Development Industry Group, George Mason University Foundation, Mason Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship
- Matthew’s Center for Visual Learning-Board Member
- Center for the Arts of Greater Manassas- Committee member
- Leadership Prince William – Co-founder
- Young Professional of NOVA- Program director
- Virginia Women’s Attorney Association- President
- Prince William County Bar Association- President
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce- Of counsel, Board of Directors
Awarded AV Preeminent by the Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review
Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine and SmartCEO Magazine as “Legal Elite”
Recipient of the “Leaders in the Law” award & “Influential Women of Virginia” by Virginia Lawyers Weekly
Loy E. Harris Award from the City of Manassas for service to the community
Arthur Sinclair Award from the Prince William County Bar Association for outstanding professionalism
Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers “Significant Service Award”;
Virginia Lawyers Weekly “Up and Coming Lawyers”;
and “40 Under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers Association
Awarded the Lewis F. Powell, Jr. “Excellence in Trial Advocacy” Award, “Trial Attorney of the Year” in Prince William County Circuit Court, and “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by the National Trial Lawyers Association