- Juris Doctor, Michigan State University College of Law, 2007, Concentrations: Criminal Law, Trial Advocacy
- Bachelor of Arts, Politics, University of Virginia, 2003
Bradley Marshall is a shareholder at Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, P.C. He leads the firm’s Criminal, Traffic, and White Collar Defense practice, co-leads our Investigations practice, and works with our Civil Litigation and Municipal teams. Brad also represents victims and witnesses across the legal spectrum. In addition, he is the Town Prosecutor for the towns of Haymarket and Quantico. Brad practices throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia at all levels of court.
Brad Marshall joined VF&N bringing over a decade of experience as an Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney in Prince William County, Virginia. His work focused on the prosecution of criminal street gangs, violent crime, firearms enforcement, veteran-involved cases, and mental health-related cases.
Mr. Marshall has been and continues to be, heavily involved in policy-making and evidence-based criminal justice reform at the local and state level.
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia State Bar: Special Committee on Bench-Bar Relations, 2017-2020
- Carrico Professionalism Course Faculty, 2018-2021
- Instructed CLE courses on:
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Convictions
- Search and Seizure
- Mental Health Ethics in the Criminal Justice System
- Criminal Street Gang Law
- Mental Health Dockets
- Instructed CLE courses on:
- Prince William County Bar Association: President, 2017; Board of Directors, 2012-18; Judicial Screening Committee 2010-16 (elected at-large); Co-Chair of Pro Bono Committee (2019, 2020); Co-Founder, Young Lawyers Committee; Past Chair, Nominations Committee (2015); Past Chair, CLE Committee(2016, 2017); Beat the Odds Program Mentor, 2007-Present
- Prince William County Bar Foundation: President, 2019-2020; Board of Directors, 2010-Present
- Community Criminal Justice Board: Chair, 2015-Present; Member 2013-Present
- Prince William County Evidence-Based Decision Making (EBDM) Steering Committee, 2014-Present
- Prince William County Committee of 100: Board of Directors 2012-2013, 2018-2019; Member 2007-Present
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Children’s Intervention Services: Board of Trustees, 2017-Present
- Prince William County Crime Prevention Council, 2016-2018
- Leadership Prince William: Secretary, 2019-20; Board of Regents 2018-Present; Program Graduate, 2013
- Manassas Battlefield Kiwanis Club: President, 2012; Treasurer, 2010
- Friends of SERVE Emergency Shelter: Vice President 2014-2016; Board of Directors 2013-2018
- Member, Board of Directors, Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services, 2022-Present (gubernatorial appointment)
- Prince William County Community Services Board: Member, 2020-Present (appointed by Board of County Supervisors)
- Faculty Member, Carrico Professionalism Course, Virginia State Bar, 2018-Present
- Authored the chapter on Sentencing and Administrative Sanctions to the renowned “Defense of Serious Traffic Cases in Virginia”
- Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as “2021 Legal Elite” for criminal law.
- AV Preeminent rating, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest professional achievement
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award, 2021
- Pro Bono/Volunteer Attorney of the Year, PWC Bar Association, 2017
- Inaugural Class, Virginia Lawyers Weekly “Up & Coming Lawyers,” 2016
- County Executive Award, 2015
- Forty Under 40, Potomac Local, 2014
- Northern Virginia Family Services “Community Champion” Award on behalf of PWCBA, 2014
- Leadership Prince William Ellington Alumni Leadership Award Nominee, 2017
10/10 highly recommended Mr.Marshall. He and his assistant were very quick to respond and offer help with any questions I had. Mr. Marshall was incredibly professional and made this process very quick and pain-free. I was able to get my ticket dismissed thanks to the advice given and the work done. Although, I hope to not ever get another speeding ticket. I highly recommend and will work with this law office again.
"Bradley helped me with a terrible mistake that I had made and was terrified for the outcome. With his experience and professionalism he helped me get the best possible result for my situation. He was very knowledgeable about different avenues on how to approach my incident. He took the time to check in on me from our first meeting all the way through court and now follows up with me. I would highly recommend his service to anyone."
"I reached out to Brad to represent me in a legal matter that could have resulted in unfavorable circumstances for my professional career. He immediately guided me through the legal process along with my options and possible outcomes. He was organized, professional and knowledgeable. I couldn’t be happier with the results made possible by his legal services."
"Bradley Marshall was able to help me turn a reckless driving into defective equipment within a week of hiring him. The best lawyer I’ve ever dealt with and if I ever have traffic court again he’s gonna be the first one I call."
"Even in the midst of our current pandemic, Mr. Marshall not only talked me through the process honestly but walked with me the whole way through it in a very timely manner. I had looked around locally for an attorney that would fight for me as if it were themselves and I am very satisfied with the outcome. Mr. Marshall and his team are nothing but professional and I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking an attorney to fight for them wholeheartedly."