Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, PC, a well-established and growing AV-rated firm with sophisticated clients, is seeking an experienced civil trial attorney to join our expanding Civil Litigation Department, which primarily focuses on cases in Virginia involving real estate, construction, business, employment, land use, municipal, and wills/trusts disputes. While handling complex litigation in Virginia state and federal courts, enjoy practicing with a great team of attorneys and staff in beautiful Manassas, Virginia, a city with a “Historic Heart Modern Beat” located in Prince William County, the second-largest county in Virginia.
The following criteria are preferred:
- A highly motivated, entrepreneurial attorney with at least 3-5 civil litigation experience. (Will consider a motivated recent graduate with good academic credentials.)
- Excellent writing and oral advocacy skills
- Licensed to practice law in Virginia
- Desire to work in a friendly and fast-paced office
- An outgoing and dynamic personality with the ability to effectively communicate
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Almost 4 weeks of paid leave (vacation and personal days), plus most federal holidays.
- Health insurance (including dental and vision), long and short-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan, with employer contribution after vesting.
- Bonus pay, bar fees, CLEs.
- Flexible schedule, and ability to work from home as assignments permit.
- Free Parking.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for long-term growth. Our firm has a collegial work environment, where attorneys, paralegals, and staff work together as a team to provide personalized and high-quality legal services. Our team is collaborative, business-minded, entrepreneurial, passionate, and high-performing. There is a potential for hybrid work for the right candidate.
If you are interested in handling complex and sophisticated cases while enjoying a work-life balance and a great place to work, we invite you to apply!
About Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, P.C.
The mission of Vanderpool, Frostick, and Nishanian, P.C. (VF&N) is to provide value-driven solutions to our client’s legal issues by combining expertise, judgment, and perspective to create strategic relationships that focus on our client’s goals. VF&N provides innovative and comprehensive legal solutions for businesses, local governments, and individuals. For the past 35 years, our attorneys have built a reputation of high-quality service, robust experience, and extensive industry knowledge. With several cross-functional practice areas and a shared passion for helping our clients thrive, our legal teams are equipped to handle our clients’ most complex cases.
VFN is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes with professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org