Guy Jeffress is a D.C., metro area native who possesses substantial experience handling and structuring deals for real estate developers, investors, lenders, and asset managers. His practice includes representing regional and local developers and investors with their mixed-use, residential, office, and retail projects. Additionally, he has significant experience in handling and mitigating the legal risks involved with the ownership and operation of resort, hotel, restaurant, and nightclub properties.
Guy began his real estate career as part of an in-house team that was charged with managing the U.S. portfolio of a UK-based investment group. Prior to joining Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, P.C., he worked as an attorney with various firms and served as in-house counsel to both private and publicly traded companies. Collectively, he has more than 17 years of experience in the real estate development industry. In providing clients with advice Guy not only considers the applicable law in each situation but also takes into account the practical business and operational objectives of his clients.
- Juris Doctor, Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, 1992
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, D.C. Bar Association Real Estate, Housing, & Land Use Sections
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association