Randolph Frostick has been providing civil trial and alternative dispute resolution to clients throughout Virginia since 1983 in both state and federal courts and various arbitration and mediation panels. He represents a diverse range of clients, including businesses, municipalities, and individuals, in a wide range of cases. For over thirty years, Randy has provided his clients legal guidance to both avoid and resolve civil disputes without litigation, and when necessary, zealously advocated for their legal rights in court or arbitration.
Before joining VF&N in 1987, Randy was a litigation associate first with McCandlish, Lillard, Rust & Church and then with the Fairfax, Virginia office of Miles & Stockbridge. He was a law clerk to The Honorable James C. Turk of the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia from 1982 to 1983.
AV Preeminent Rating: Highest Professional Achievement by Martindale-Hubbell
Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as “Legal Elite” in Civil Litigation and Construction Law
- AV Preeminent rating, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest professional achievement.
- Virginia Business Magazine Civil Litigation “Legal Elite” recognition in 2018, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2010.
- Named Virginia Business Magazine Legal Elite in Construction Law in 2019
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors and Past Chairman.
- Director, The Fauquier Bank
- Historic Manassas, Inc., Past President
- Fauquier County Soccer Clubs, Past President
- Manassas Bull Run Rotary Club, Past President.
- Breach of contract cases for business and individuals.
- Commercial construction cases for owners, contractors and subcontractors.
- Residential construction cases for owners, contractors and subcontractors.
- Mechanic’s lien and bond cases for owners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Commercial lease cases for landlords and tenants.
- Real estate tax appeals for land owners and municipalities.
- Takings and eminent domain cases for land owners and condemning authorities.
- Malpractice cases for and against accountants, engineers and architects.
- Real estate sales contract cases for sellers, buyers and real estate brokers.
- Loan default and receivership cases for creditors and debtors.
- Breach of non-compete and non-solicitation cases for employers and employees.
- Breach of buy-sell agreement and business owner agreement cases.
- Conspiracy to injure business and unfair trade practices cases for businesses.
- Libel, slander, and defamation cases for individuals and businesses.
- Land use, subdivision and zoning cases for developers, municipalities and property owners.
- Real estate covenants, boundary dispute and easement cases for owners and property associations.
- Will contests, estate and trust administration disputes for fiduciaries and beneficiaries.
“VF&N has been an integral part of our professional line up for the past seven years. When it comes down to litigation, I want no one else but Randy Frostick on my team. His legal knowledge and skills are superb and his actions on our behalf are bold, determined and effective.”
– Dan Wight – President of Mid Atlantic Construction Group
- Marshall Wythe School of Law, College of William and Mary, Juris Doctor, 1982.
-Awarded Order of Coif for high attainment in the study of law.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, BA in Political Science with High Honors, 1979.
- Virginia State Bar
- Admitted to all Virginia courts
- Admitted to the United States Supreme Court, U.S. Courts of Appeals for Fourth Circuit and D.C. Circuit, U.S. District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts for Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- Prince William County Bar Association, Member