Robert Zelnick joins VF&N as Of Counsel after 45 years in private practice at Zelnick & Associates, P.C. serving clients throughout Prince William, Virginia since 1975. He maintains a practice in civil litigation with a focus on business, real estate disputes, and alternative dispute resolution.
- Washington College of Law, American University, Juris Doctor
- Rutgers University, B.A.
- Virginia State Bar
- Admitted to:
- The United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern District of Virginia
- Prince William County Bar Association, Member
- Fairfax County Bar Association, Member
- Commissioner in Chancery for Prince William County
- Former President of the Prince William County Bar Association
- Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as “2021 Legal Elite” for civil litigation law.
- The Arthur W. Sinclair Professionalism Award 2017
- AV Preeminent rating, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest professional
- Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as “2022 Legal Elite” for Appellate law.
“Bob (Robert) has practiced these many years following what he observed from Judge Sinclair; he is always respectful of the attorneys and parties in a case; well versed in his subject matter; and always the consummate professional.”