Rick Nishanian is a highly respected real estate and commercial financing attorney. He is well known for his ability to craft legal documents for complex situations, ranging from complicated loan documents to multi-faceted business transactions. Clients appreciate his responsiveness and his attention to detail.
In addition to his legal practice, Rick is also an Adjunct Professor at George Mason University teaching in the Real Estate Development Masters Program. He is deeply invested in the community, serving on numerous boards over the years as a member, chairman, and president.
Virginia Business Magazine “Legal Elite” recognition in business law
- Bull Run Hunt, Past President
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce, Chairman
- Virginia Business Magazine “Legal Elite” recognition in business law
- Commercial Law League of America
Anne Berry, Legal Assistant
- Juris Doctor, George Mason University School of Law, 1984
Bar and Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar
- S. Eastern District
- Federal and Bankruptcy Courts
- Prince William County Bar Association, Member