Rick Nishanian is a highly respected and multifaceted business, real estate, and commercial financing attorney. He is well known for his ability to craft legal documents for complex transactions ranging from large real estate development projects to international mergers and acquisitions.
In addition to his legal practice, Rick is also an Adjunct Professor at George Mason University teaching in the Real Estate Development Master’s Program. He is deeply invested in the local business community, serving on numerous boards over the years to include the Prince William Chamber of Commerce (President Elect), George Mason Science and Tech Campus Advisory Board, and The Nishanian Foundation. Under his leadership, the firm was recently awarded 10 Years of Excellence in Business Award by the local Chamber of Commerce.
- Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as “2021 Legal Elite” for real estate law.
- Bull Run Hunt, Past President
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce, Chairman
- Commercial Law League of America
- Prince William County Bar Association, Member
- Virginia Business Magazine “Legal Elite” recognition in business law
- Handling of mergers and acquisitions in the following industries; Professional services, security, and veterinary services
- Provide legal counsel for many regional and nationals banks on complex loans, workouts, and other commercial business transactions
- Integral in establishing the business structure and corporate finances of one of the nation’s most advanced indoor shooting range
- Represent clients in multi-billion dollar real estate deals nationally
- Facilitate commercial sale of jet planes
Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as “2021 Legal Elite” for real estate law.
Virginia Business Magazine “Legal Elite” recognition in business law
Virginia’s Go To Lawyers for Business Law 2022 — V. Rick Nishanian
Anne Berry, Legal Assistant
- Juris Doctor, George Mason University School of Law, 1984
Bar and Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar
- S. Eastern District
- Federal and Bankruptcy Courts