- Juris Doctor, George Mason University School of Law
- Bachelor, Georgetown University
Mr. Gelber comes to Vanderpool, Frostick, & Nishanian, P.C. with over 35 years of experience and practice in collections and in civil litigation within the Commonwealth of Virginia. He maintains a practice in the areas of litigation, collections, commercial law, civil defense matters, arbitration, and Guardian ad litem matters.
Many have considered Mr. Gelber a source and resource of practical advice and knowledge of the law in these areas. As an experienced attorney in the Northern Virginia area, Mr. Gelber has taught Continuing Legal Education courses for lawyers, lectured at the annual meetings of the Virginia Creditors Bar Association and other organizations, is a Guardian ad Litem for Incapacitated Adults in both Arlington and Fairfax counties, and has been a member of the Arlington County Judicial Bar Selection Committee in the past. Mr. Gelber has also been a member of the Virginia State Bar Fourth District Subcommittee, Section 1, which meets to hear cases regarding attorneys charged with various acts by the Virginia State Bar.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals in the 4th Circuit
- Arlington County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Virginia Creditors Bar Association
- Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys