Tyler Blaser is an associate at Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, P.C. His practice includes commercial real estate, business, and other complex financial transactions.
Prior to joining VF&N, Mr. Blaser worked as a business transaction and commercial litigation associate for Surovell Isaacs & Levy PLC. and as a clerk for the Honorable Carroll A. Weimer, Jr., the Chief Judge of the Prince William County Circuit Court. He has also clerked with the Office of the County Attorney in Prince William County and a criminal defense firm. His legal background was prefaced by his work for an IT firm as a Business Development Manager in Tysons Corner.
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Fauquier Young Professionals Council
- Fairfax Business Bar Association
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Prince William County Young Lawyers Committee
- Potomac Exiles Rugby Club
- Prince William County SERVE Program
- ACTS (Action in Community through Service)
- Bull Run Kiwanis Club
- Prince William Count Circuit Court Conciliator Program
- Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as “2021 Legal Elite” for young lawyer.
- CALI Award – International Business Practice, 2015
- Richmond Journal of Law and Public Interest, Lead Articles Editor (2015-2016)
Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as “2021 Legal Elite” for young lawyer.
Becky Spencer, Legal Assistant
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Clemson University, B.A.: World History and Communications Studies
Bar and Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar