Ms. D’Agostino is an associate at Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, P.C. Her practice includes employment law and litigation. Laura’s passion for business and employment law stems from her upbringing and involvement in her family’s business. In this role, Laura assumed significant management responsibilities as she interacted with local government officials, ensured compliance with applicable regulatory provisions, and applied creative solutions to resolve personnel management issues. Laura is committed to helping her clients and their teams build and strengthen their legal compliance as well as assisting them on practical aspects of human resource management.
Prior to joining VF&N, Laura worked as a litigation associate for Jackson & Campbell and as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Tracy C. Hudson in the Circuit Court for the Thirty-First Judicial Circuit of Virginia. Ms. D’Agostino simultaneously obtained her J.D. from Antonin Scalia Law School and her Master of Public Policy from the McCourt School of Public Policy at Georgetown University.
- The District of Columbia Bar
- The Virginia Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- National Italian American Bar Association
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association
Kendall M. DiMeglio
- Juris Doctor, Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University
- Master of Public Policy, Georgetown University
- Bachelor of Arts, George Mason University
Bar and Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia