Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, PC, a well-established and growing AV-rated firm with sophisticated clients, is seeking an experienced land use and zoning attorney to join our expanding Land Use and Zoning practice. While handling complex land use and zoning matters, enjoy practicing with a great team of attorneys and staff in beautiful Manassas, Virginia, a city with a “Historic Heart Modern Beat” located in Prince William County, the second-largest county in Virginia.
The following criteria are preferred:
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial attorney with at least ten years zoning and land use experience.
- Portable caseload and proven skills to grow new and existing books of business.
- Experience in effectively advocating for clients in land use and zoning matters before governmental agencies.
- Excellent writing and oral advocacy skills.
- Licensed to practice law in Virginia.
- Desire to work in a friendly and fast-paced office.
- Outgoing and dynamic personality with ability to effectively communicate.
Competitive compensation/salary commensurate with experience, client base and productivity. Health, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability, 401(k), vacation and sick leave and a culture that encourages work-life balance.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for long-term growth. Our firm has a collegial work environment, where attorneys, paralegals, and staff work together as a team to provide personalized and high-quality legal services. Our team is collaborative, business-minded, entrepreneurial, passionate, and high performing.
If you are interested in handling complex and sophisticated cases while enjoying a work-life balance and a great place to work, we invite you to apply!
VFN is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes with professional references to the hiring partner c/o Jperdue@vfnlaw.com.