Primary Practice Areas: Civil Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration including all kinds of disputes related to business and contracts, commercial leases, commercial loan defaults and work outs, construction, mechanics liens, land use and zoning, condemnation, wills, trusts and estates, personal injury, wrongful death, employment and creditor’s rights.
- Juris Doctor, College of William and Mary Law School, Second in Class, 1982
Professional Licenses, Awards and Civic Activities:
- Order of Coif for high attainment in the study of law, College of William and Mary
- Law Clerk to Honorable James C. Turk, Chief U.S. District Judge, Western District of Virginia, 1982-1983
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, Past President
- Historic Manassas, Inc., Past President
- Manassas Bull Run Rotary Club, Past President
- Virginia State Bar
- Prince William County Bar Association, Member
- Civil Litigation “Legal Elite” Designation by Virginia Business Magazine.
“VF&N has been an integral part of our professional line up for the past seven years. When it comes down to litigation, I want no one else but Randy Frostick on my team. His legal knowledge and skills are superb and his actions on our behalf are bold, determined and effective”
–Dan Wight, President, Mid Atlantic Construction Group